Yldrania

Anyone for WvW Missions & WvW Raiding?

I'd like to start hosting WvW Guild Missions as well as regular guild events (raids) in World vs World. For this, I'd like to know who would be willing to participate. 

There will be only one requirement: The guild server is Fissure of Woe. Unfortunately, for WvW, we have to be on the same server. 

About switching servers: You can switch FOR FREE if you only have one character on your account. For all others, switching to Fissure currently costs 500 gems (that is ~150 Gold in Currency Exchange, or a 10 Euro purchase you will get 800 gems for on the Gem Store).

Please let me know here or on Discord if you're interested so that I can figure out if it makes sense to put this into action at this point in time.

Hey,

That sounds good to me as i used to be a regular WvW player before i quit 2 years ago. Being just back in the game after a long break, i would love to have a good group to start WvW again.

However, since i am on Aurora Glade, i will be waiting to see what is the response from the rest of the team if it is worth for me to transfer or not, hopefully we do 🙂

If enough people participate to justify a transfer from my side, count me in!

I have been on AG since game launch and i am irrationally attached to this server 🙂

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rijoo Yamarchant said:

I'd join, but I don't have any gold left atm.

So you're interested but would have to buy gems to switch?

On 6/30/2020 at 7:44 PM, Yldrania said:

So you're interested but would have to buy gems to switch?

I'd be interested, would just need a sever switch. 

So to bump this topic, we would be at least 5 people - definitely enough to start raids in WvW. If you all switch we can make it and start WvWing together as well!

• Like 1