Welcome to Uncanny Legion Network

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. - Confucius
News Ticker
  • Welcome to our humble network launched June 1st, 2018!
  • We are giving away games and Wurm Online in-game items for our launch! Follow the individual instructions to join!
  • Check the forum & blog for further news!
AJBlack

Get Well, Yldrania

Our dear server host and community manager @Yldrania is currently recovering from hospitalization after serious injury with mental impact. Let's leave her our regards and best wishes. 

While she recovers, I take control of her in-game character in Wurm Online to ensure the alliance market orders keep flowing, slower than usual as I'm unfamiliar with the market, but steady nevertheless. Support from traders with experience like @Davih and @Luttuosa would be very appreciated.

Anyway, get well soon Yldra :)  :classic_love:

Sorry to hear. I wish her all the best and I hope she'll be back soon. 

Together with Aj and other allies, we'll take care of alliance matters. Show must go on, and we have still much to do. Perhaps when Yldrania get back, she'll see a great progress. Crossing fingers.

Hey, sorry to hear this again, we give you our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Unfortunately, as of lately, we aren't playing a lot,  in fact we are struggling to even just keep our own thread updated;  we finally updated it last week after like 3 months x_x
So it definitively wouldn't be a good idea for us to help manage a whole alliance trades.

Anyway, we'll be around, so free to ask if you need any tip or any price check, even if "managing" is out of our possibilities right now!

Sorry to hear this, I'm sure all will be well.

Take care, Yld, and get well soon!

This was a little surprising to read considering I've been seeing Yldrania sailing around as usual, i guess now I know why.

I hope you have a swift and full recovery, @Yldrania Also, its great that you're helping out, but don't overwork yourself @AJBlack