Welcome to Uncanny Legion Network

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. - Confucius
News Ticker
  • Welcome to our humble network launched June 1st, 2018!
  • We are giving away games and Wurm Online in-game items for our launch! Follow the individual instructions to join!
  • Check the forum & blog for further news!
Sign in to follow this  
AJBlack

Meditation Questions & What Your Answer Would Be

I seem to be getting quite interesting meditation questions so I figured following a thread that has existed on the PSISPHERE forums, I'll pop this thread up here as well. This is the question I got today:

[20:55:58] You fall into a trance. What happens if all the bad people get all the gold?

It's a toughie! My answer would be: We will be in the exact same place we are at right now because all the bad people have all the gold.

What about if we take it from a different angle? Gold could refer to gold veins, which are essentially not THAT useful. So my answer is: They could make a lot of more or less useful gold stuff.

4 hours ago, Yldrania said:

What about if we take it from a different angle? Gold could refer to gold veins, which are essentially not THAT useful. So my answer is: They could make a lot of more or less useful gold stuff.

Like... Sacrifice all this gold for a huge enchanting/rarity bonus giving them chance to produce more really shiny stuff? :classic_ohmy:

[20:38:19] You fall into a trance. You focus on breathing. 

Fitting, as I was staring at a rare statue of an eagle and the owner wouldn't sell... 

[00:47:39] You fall into a trance. Do I want to be famous?

Yes :)  

4 minutes ago, AJBlack said:

[00:47:39] You fall into a trance. Do I want to be famous?

Yes :)  

No :)

[21:20:29] You fall into a trance. Is fear and hate the same thing?

Definitely connected.

On 6/1/2018 at 9:21 PM, AJBlack said:

[21:20:29] You fall into a trance. Is fear and hate the same thing?

Definitely connected.

I think that fear ultimately leads to hatred, so it's not the same thing but I agree that it is connected. 

[07:32:52] You fall into a trance. You think about the sea and the creatures that swim in it.

3 hours ago, AJBlack said:

[07:32:52] You fall into a trance. You think about the sea and the creatures that swim in it.

And about that one time when bug caused all of them to start drowning when land creatures drowning mechanics got added.

[02:53:43] You fall into a trance. Is love a large hole that needs to be filled or is it something else?

[05:08:25] You fall into a trance. Is love a large hole that needs to be filled or is it something else?

Got this too. I don't know, it's a deep one. 

It requires multiple answers. Firstly, what is love? Do we need love? Does the absence of love create a large hole? Does that large hole need to be filled with love? Can something else fill that hole? 

[23:23:09] You fall into a trance. If something sees light as something else, how does it look?