Author Topic: Fraggle Rock  (Read 101 times)

zethreal

• Wurm Online Alliance Manager
    • View Profile
Fraggle Rock
« on: January 22, 2019, 05:08:14 PM »
I've had this deed for a couple months, but have just been keeping all of my stuff on it. I currently just have a temporary 1x3 and piles of crap. Since I'm essentially starting from scratch, this would be the perfect place to document my project.

Edit: I'll keep an updated pastebin link to my deedplanner file here if anyone is interested in what's to come: https://pastebin.com/uikBLanQ

« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 09:32:36 PM by zethreal »

zethreal

• View Profile
Re: Fraggle Rock
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 04:06:25 AM »
I finished the first floor & walls as well as the 2nd floor on building #1, which will be a warehouse on the first floor, Archaeology Museum on the second, viewing area on the 3rd and tower for a lighthouse on the 4th - 7th with a marble brazier at the top.

After I was done for the night:

« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:54:45 AM by zethreal »

AJBlack

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 11:58:51 AM »
That looks frigging awesome!!!

zethreal

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2019, 07:16:37 AM »
Building higher has been postponed as I didn't realize I needed paving skill to build pottery floors. I'm working on getting the chain fences up and will work on lamps for lighting in the next couple of days.

Same angle as before:

From the cog in the other picture:

From the middle of the bay:

From the entrance of the bay coming from the east, heading towards the Fraggle rock Tunnel. I only included this to give you an idea. It is going to have a 3 story 1x1 tower with a marble brazier at the top. It should dominate the landscape when you get here. All the rest of my buildings are going to be on the hill, behind trees.